2019 is coming to a close. Like many others, I take this time to look back on the year. I looked back at what we studied at Central in 2019. I looked back at some of the books I have read in 2019. Now it is time to look back at some of the things we shared in the hope of Driving Thought. Here are the top six articles written and posted on Driving Thought in 2019.
- Why are We Losing the Next Generation? Read or re-read this article and let me know what you think? How can we make the needed course corrections?
- A Prevalent Lie of Satan. A lie that many Christians believe and spread. We need to get the truth out there.
- A Letter from My Heart. I pour my heat out in this open letter to my fellow Christians.
- Knowing God. This is simply a sermon starter outline of 1 Chronicles 28:9.
- What the Devil Has in Mind. I was on vacation and heard a sermon that sparked this thought. What are the Devil’s plans?
- Your Prejudice is Showing. This was a hard post to write, especially when I realized I was talking to me.
As the year ends, take time to go back and read these posts either again or for the first time. I would love your feedback.