In no particular order other than the way I wrote them down, here are ten tips on How to be a Poor Parent. This is said with my tongue firmly implanted in my cheek.
- Give your children everything they want.
- Never, Never, ever tell your children, “No.”
- Put your children before your spouse.
- Do not give your children chores.
- Take your children’s side when there are conflicts with teachers, principals, coaches, and other adults.
- Believe EVERYTHING your child tells you.
- Do not discipline them, let them learn “naturally.”
- Send them to Bible Class (Church) without going yourself.
- Never think your children can do wrong.
- Always criticize your children.
What other advice can you give on how to be a poor parent?