From the files:
1. Be enthusiastic about the church.
2. Invite a prospective member at least each month.
3. Appreciate your leaders.
4. Tell others about your leaders.
5. Make the services enthusiastic.
6. Arrive and start on time.
7. End on time.
8. Shake at least 25 hands at each assembly.
9. Encourage those that read scripture.
10. Write a note of thanks to the Elders.
11. Write a note of thanks to the Deacons.
12. Write a note of thanks to your preacher.
13. Write a note of thanks to your Bible Class Teachers.
14. Dream dreams for the church.
15. Recognize each member.
16. Plan an outside fellowship time for members you need to get to know.
17. Invite a new member to your home for dinner.
18. Write a goal you need to reach for the church this year.
19. Encourage someone from the church to prepare to become a Deacon or Elder.
20. Encourage a young man to become a preacher.
Twenty more ways tomorrow.