A few years ago a survey released results stating that 50% of moms say this their biggest source of stress, not children, not their job, not getting ready for the day, but their biggest stress is . . . THEIR HUSBANDS!
Husbands, let me talk to you about reducing your wife’s stress. Here are a few suggestions you can implement today:
- Get yourself ready.
- Help her get ready in the morning – iron her clothes.
- Make the bed while she is getting ready.
- If you have small children help her help them get ready.
- Help around the house – laundry, cleaning, and cooking (especially if she works outside the home).
- Be an adult not another child for her to care for.
- Be a father not your child’s best bud. (Do not let her be the only one to discipline the children and back her up when she does.)
- Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered. (1Pe 3:7).
One thought on “Women and Stress”
I totally, 100% agree with this. Thanks.