To those of you who regularly follow and read The Morning Drive, thank you. To those who just happened by, thank you for stopping. I owe each of you this statement of gratitude, “I just wanted you to know that I sincerely appreciate you.”
As far as I know, I do not know all of you personally. I may have met you in person or on social media, but I don’t really know you. However, I do know that with 324 subscribers and followers that I know something about you as a group.
In this group:
- There are those who suffer with depression.
- There are some who lost a job, or are looking for a better one.
- There are some who have disabilities.
- There are some whose relationship (marriage) is in trouble.
- Someone was cheated on.
- Someone is hurting.
- Someone is missing a loved one (parent, spouse, sibling, or child) who left this life sooner than you wanted.
- Some are dealing with illness.
- Someone’s family member is suffering with cancer, Alzheimer’s, or some other disease.
- There are some struggling with addiction(s).
- There are some who are fighting temptation.
- Someone has been told they are not good enough, pretty (handsome), smart, talented, etc.
- Someone’s life feels like a rug is being snatched out from under them. They anticipate that at any minute they will take a hard fall.
- You don’t feel worthy.
- Someone lost a home to fire, flood, tornado, or hurricane. Picking up the pieces seems as if it will never end.
- You are not sure when you will feel like you are back on your feet again.
- Some are wondering if anyone cares.
I just wanted to tell you something:
YOU are LOVED by God.
I know you may wonder at times if that is true. Mark Hall of Casting Crowns sings a great lyric in their song, Just Be Held. “When your eyes are on the storm, you wonder if I love you still. But if your eyes are on the cross, you know I always have and I always will.”
God loves you! Remember that.
One more thing I just wanted to tell you, “I love you too.”
One thought on “I Just Wanted You to Know”
Thank you, Scott. God bless you.