This is a repeat, because I am this type of mood this morning. I thought you might need a laugh.
- I once tried to catch some Fog . . . but I mist.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- I avoid jokes about German sausage . . . they are the wurst.
- A soldier who survives mustard gas and pepper spray is called a seasoned veteran.
- Can someone addicted to brake fluid stop anytime?
- This lady thought she recognized me from the vegan club, but I never met herbivore.
- I read through a book on anti-gravity in one sitting, I just could not put it down.
- A theatrical performance about puns would be a play on words.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger . . . then it hit me.
- Broken pencils are pointless.
As I have stated before, I share these in an attempt to make you laugh, but I fear no pun in ten did.