Tuesday, I shared your favorite posts from 2016. The ones more of you read and shared than any others. Today, I went back through my posts and I am sharing the ones that were my five personal favorites.
In no particular order . . .
Scott’s Top Five:
- Teach Your Children Well: What we as parents teach our children is important.
- How Did That Happen?: A strange event lead to some thoughts about our role as Christians.
- Why Baptism Isn’t Something You Do: This title may sound strange coming from a minister with the churches of Christ, but don’t judge me until you read the entire post.
- Stay Positive: This is a recurring theme in my life.
- This last post was one of the most difficult to write and to post, but We (still) Need to Talk.
Thank you again and again for reading. I may post againg before 2017, but if I do not see you, “Hap-Mer-py-ry Holi-Christ-days-mas and a Happy New Year.”