When is the last time someone sincerely told you thanks? Maybe they told you in person, or maybe the sent a note or card in the mail; whatever method they chose, you felt blessed. When was the last time you told someone thank you? You know how receiving thanks makes you feel, have you blessed another by saying thanks?
Here are some people to start with:
- A teacher, whether your own or one of your children’s teachers. They put in great effort to educate your child. Tell them thanks. Especially those extremely special teachers.
- The one(s) who taught you the good news of Christ. Paul says in Romans that they have beautiful feet, in other words, they took effort to bring the message to you. Tell them thanks.
- Your spouse. Of all the people in your circle this is the one who puts up with you the most. Maybe I am just thinking of what Amy puts up with in me. Words cannot communicate how much I thank her.
- The cashier at the grocery, department store, dollar store, or dollar store. They never get enough thanks.
- The worker in heat, rain, sleet, snow, and hail who delivers your mail.
- The teller at the bank who has to deal with other people’s money all day.
- The one who held the door for you today as you were rushing in with full hands.
- Your local law enforcement who protects and serves at great risk to themselves.
- Your local firemen whether paid or volunteer.
- Military personnel – those who keep our country safe.
I’ll stop at ten (10) and let you add to the list . . .
Okay, one more. Thank you. Yes, you. Thank you for reading my posts and for your continued support. Thank you for commenting on Facebook, on the blog, and in person when we meet. You are a great encouragement to me. More than you will ever know.