More for your reading pleasure and edification. There was a lot posted this week about marriage and I am sharing three articles I think you might want to read. Following those articles is one about faith and a surprise source for this blog for the fifth article.
- Ten Diagnostic Questions for your Marriage posted by Kevin DeYoung.
- Living the Love of Christ in Marriage from Joe Butler.
- Neal Pollard shares God’s Pattern for Marriage.
- Paula Harrington writes about Keeping Faith in Focus.
- Need help to Quit Smoking. Local news station ABC 33/40 and Linda Mays share some tips.
Keep reading, keep learning, and keep growing.