I know you have plans for the weekend as you are wrapping up your work week. Don’t turn off your brain – keep reading and keep growing. Here are five articles I found interesting this week.
- We turn to Josh Ketchum who writes about Our Children and What the World Will Not Teach.
- Jim Faugh share insight from his experiences in Grief and Hope.
- I did not see this article when Wes McAdams published it in December, but I am glad I read about Women in the Church.
- I like lists and Tim Gunnels gives us a great one on Restoring Passion for Christ.
- Richard Mansel at Forthright.net answers the age old question, “Will We Know One Another in Heaven?”
This Sunday begin your week with God.