Prayer is one of the most repeated commands in the Bible. There are many promised blessings attached to prayer – more than any other spiritual activity.
That is why I am asking for you to help. This blog post is yours to complete. I am asking the community to provide answers to ENCOURAGE each other (me included) in our life of prayer. I am asking you, the reader to leave a comment; pick one or more of the questions I ask, and answer in the comment section (either on WordPress or on Facebook).
“Pray without ceasing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Here are the questions for your assignment. Get those answers in!
- Why do we not prayer more?
- Who are examples of people of prayer in the Bible? What do they have in common?
- When did people pray in the scriptures?
- How does a special place help prayer become sacred?
- What posture is best for prayer? What posture(s) does the Bible mention? How does posture affect prayer?
- How do you prepare (plan) for prayer?