Over the last three weeks I have written about prayer on Tuesdays. I have more to say about prayer, faith, and God over the next few weeks, but while we are thinking and studying about prayer, will you join me in praying to the Father concerning the following situations? Some of these are very personal to me.
- Pray for my family’s year of transition that is coming to a close. Last May I began working with Central Church of Christ. We stayed in our home an hour north of here while Amy taught Fourth Grade at OMS and while Andrew finished his Senior year at OHS. Now our house is on the market and there is some interest. Amy is looking at teaching in the Tuscaloosa area. Andrew is getting ready for college at Faulkner University.
- Pray for a fellow minster – Brent – who is leading the invocation for the Alabama State Legislature on the National Day of Prayer.
- Pray for our dear friends the Moores as they are away from home at a Migraine specialty clinic and undergoing tests to see if she is a candidate for a procedure that may relieve her 16 year migraine. Yes, I said sixteen years with a headache 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Pray for a family at Central as Hospice assists them with their adult child and his cancer.
- Pray for the families of the two teenage cousins who were fatalities in an early morning wreck in Curry, Alabama yesterday.
- Pray for students at Curry High School where these two attended.
- Pray for the 42 year old who has a serious heart condition, but is not yet a candidate for a transplant. Pray for his wife and young children.
- Pray for our nation and her leaders.
- Pray for those you know of that need a special blessing and care.
- Pray for God’s will to always be done.
Thank you for your prayers.