This past Sunday we looked at the concept of becoming a contagious church. We want to:
- Connect People with Jesus and His Word.
- Have a Contagious Positive Attitude
- Be United as a Church Family
- Show Compassion – Care
- Work Together for God’s Glory not Our Own.
- Contagious churches are Churches that Sing Praise
- Contagious churches are Churches that Provide Physical and Spiritual Care
- Contagious churches are Churches that Pray
- Contagious churches Reconcile People to God through Christ
But there is more. In our LIFE Group we were discussing these lessons and someone brought up how we can become contagious. They pointed out that as Christians we have God in our lives, that Christ is in us, and we live according to the Spirit that dwells in us. This spurred some thoughts.
Consider these very attractive, well CONTAGIOUS qualities:
In Galatians 5:22-25, Paul calls these the fruits of the Spirit in our lives.
R U Contagious?