Twenty-five years ago today Amy and I walked back up the aisle at College Church of Christ (now University Church of Christ) in Montgomery, Alabama after Dr. Donnie Hilliard pronounced us husband and wife. Twenty-five (25) years!
“Happy Anniversary, Amy!”
With the arrival of this milestone I want to let you in on our secret(s). Here are a list of simple things that we do that I
think no that I KNOW made 25 years possible and I know will make the next 25 even more wonderful.
- Say, “I love you” every day.
- Spend time together every day.
- Flirt, touch, and flirt some more each day.
- Talk together daily.
- Text if you cannot call when you are apart during the day.
- Do indoor and outdoor chores together.
- Find ways to serve your spouse daily.
- Forgive quickly.
- Apologize often.
- Sit together – close together.
- Did I mention to say, “I love you” every day?!
One thought on “My Secret to 25”
Sounds like you are doing everything possible and right to have a happy marriage. Happy Anniversary Scott and Amy.