This is for pre-teens, teens, college students, young adults, and anyone else this might apply to:
Five Dangers of Premarital Sex.
- Counterfeit love – it will not last. We will not grow together intellectually, emotionally, or spiritually
- Emotional Consequences. Studies are showing many emotional problems of young adults and adolescence.
- Physical Consequences. Five in curable venereal diseases (std’s) cause by sexual immorality. There is no safe sex outside of monogamous marriage.
- Marital Consequences. Bringing extra baggage and emotional scars into an already difficult relationship. How can each spouse know the other will be true.
- Spiritual Consequences. God will forgive, but there are still consequences.
How Do You Stay Pure?
- Protect your mind both the eye gate and the ear gate are important. Pornography and explicit literature are gateway drugs.
- Decide in advance a predetermined decision to stay pure!
- Don’t date anyone that does not follow the same decision.
Too late?! – “Go . . . and sin no more.”