I am calling today Marriage Protection Monday and I would like to hear from you. What do you and your spouse do to protect your marriage? To start off our discussion, here are six things to remember that I believe will help protect your marriage. I will leave the practical application to you. Please take a moment to share your advice in the comments.
1. Remember the Priority of Marriage. Your marriage is your most important relationship. Trumping your parents and your children.
2. Remember the Preciousness of Marriage. The Hebrew writer says marriage is honored by all.
3. Remember the Price of Marriage. There is a leaving before there is cleaving. There are sacrifices to make if your marriage is to be the best it can be.
4. Remember the Purity of Marriage. One man and one woman for LIFE!
5. Remember the Passion in Marriage. Do not stop courting, flirting, and holding hands. Keep the passion alive.
6. Remember the Power of Marriage. The wise man reminds us that two are better than one. This is especially true when the two become one.