This is part three of 101 ways to build a contagious church. I pray these are useful.
41. Attend singing schools.
42. Attend Teacher meetings.
43. Rent a billboard during Gospel Meetings.
44. Use radio / TV / Internet / Social Media to promote the church.
45. Help with Summer Camp.
46. Sit with someone different at the next service.
47. Visit the spouse of members who have passed away.
48. Encourage an inactive member.
49. Do something to make the church better.
50. Try something new for you.
51. Conduct a Home Bible Study.
52. Work towards perfect attendance.
53. Read your Bible through this year.
54. Always have your Bible read before class.
55. Do personal Bible study.
56. Set six goals for the church this year.
57. Teach and live the truth.
58. Be a walking, talking, living Bible.
59. Consider your contribution at least twice a year.
60. Celebrate members’ birthdays and anniversaries.