The Christian contemporary song from my teen years said, “Jesus is the answer, for the world today, above Him there’s no other, Jesus is the Way.” Scripture affirms that that is truly the case.
1. Do you have questions about life? “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Jn 14:6 – He is the Answer.
2. Do you face problems and feel weighed down? “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Mt 11:28-30 – He is the Solution.
3. Are you hurting deep inside? “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Lk 4:18-19 – He is the Great Healer.
4. Are you trapped my sin and your lifestyle? “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” Jn 8:36 – He is the Liberator.
5. Do you face stress in life? “I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” Jn 16:33 – he is the Ultimate Stress Reducer the Prince of Peace.
6. Are there things missing in your life? Do you have needs? “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” Phil 4:19 – He is the Supplier.
7. Are you living for self and struggling with sin? “But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet. For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified. And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying, “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,” then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.” Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.” Heb 10:12-18 – He is the Forgiver and the Sacrifice for sin.
What else do I need? Jesus IS THE ANSWER!