Real Men – the following list is adapted from a Trey Morgan.
- Grilling, no matter the weather, is always the first choice of cooking for a Real Man.
- Under no circumstance do two Ream Men share an umbrella.
- Real Men can watch chick-flicks on occasion, BUT they are never to be watched without the presence of a girlfriend or wife. And you should NEVER be seen crying.
- Real Men can only cry when their team has just won the big game or a heroic dog dies saving his master from death.
- There is NO reason for a Real Man to EVER watch ice skating or men’s gymnastics.
- Real Men enjoy manly smells of things like a baseball glove, a new set of tires, the smell of gunpowder, campfire, sawdust and bar-b-q grills.
- Real Men do NOT wear short-shorts.
- Real Men nod to each other when passing on the street.
- A Real Man NEVER defers control of the television remote to a female.
After reading his lists and the great list that followed on what a real Real Man is I thought of some biblical examples of real men.
From Onesismus we learn a Real Man is:
From Peter we learn that a Real Man is:
- A Worker for God
- A Devoted Husband (Son-in-law).
- Willing to Weep.
- Realizes his weaknesses.
From Jesus we learn that a Real Man is:
- Submissive to authority.
- Concerned with the welfare and future of children.
A real man is complete: 2 Tim 3:16-17, “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.”