I have a challenge for you. You. And I dare you to pass it along to others.
Today, use social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, etc) to post only positive and encouraging messages. For today, stop posting what is wrong with the world, America, your city, your church, your spouse, and teenagers. Today use technology to build others up.
- Post “Thank you” to a friend.
- Publically praise another.
- Create a list of what you have to be thankful for.
- Use your “voice” to praise God.
- Show appreciate to community leaders, teachers, law enforcement officers.
- Send a message to your spouse saying, “I love you.”
I dare you to try it just today. And if it goes well, try it again tomorrow and the next day and so on. I think you may find we will enjoy life just a little more and sleep a bit better when you and I are “counting our blessings instead of sheep.”
This song is from me to you.