I am a minister, a preacher, and an evangelist. That is what I do. I spend my week studying from the Bible and various sources in order to share two or three messages a week with others. I spend time each week studying or contemplating what to share with you that will encourage you in your walk with God. I talk with people and listen to their stories. That is who I am that is what I do.
As a new year begins, I thought I would share with you a few reasons I love what I do.
- I get to spend time in God’s word.
- I am surrounded by great people.
- My best friends are elders, deacons, ministers, & Christians.
- My schedule is flexible.
- A bad day is still a blessed day.
- My weaknesses do not diminish God’ Word and His power.
- I am privileged to share God’s Word with others.
- I get to see people dedicate and rededicate their lives to God.
- People share their joys and sorrows with me.
- I have a wife who stands beside me, and although her occupation is stressful, she supports me and helps me.