Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. (Psalm 103:1-5 – ESV)
Notice Five Benefits or blessings:
- Forgives our sin (iniquities) removing them as far as the east is from the west.
- Heals our diseases. Healing comes from God, even when health care professionals are His hands.
- Redeems us from the pit. He offers help when we are down. When no one else can help or is willing to; He is always there.
- He blesses us by His steadfast love and mercy. Steadfast — always there, never ceasing, never faltering, always consistent — merciful love. What else can one say?
- He satisfies us with good. James say, “every good and perfect gift” is form God (Jas 1:17).
Dear Father, We take time today to thank You for all your blessings. We thank You for the benefits You provide to all mankind and especially those blessing that we find in Christ. Thank You for Your grace, mercy, and love. In Jesus name . . .