Grace; an inexhaustible topic.
Grace; I don’t know that I understand it completely.
Grace; without God’s grace I am lost.
Grace is something that must be given. It is something I need but will never deserve and could never purchase. Grace is essential, but I cannot afford it. I can never obligate God to provide me with grace, but He does.
In my Bible I have the following outline marked in Titus 2:11-15
- Grace brings salvation.
- Grace has appeared to all men.
- Grace teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passion.
- Grace teaches us to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in this present world
- Grace helps us to wait for the blessed hope-the glorious appearing of our Great God and Savior Jesus Christ
- Grace helps us to understand the mission of Jesus.
- Grace creates eagerness to do what is good.
I am saved by grace and that same grace motivates me to live for Christ.
Grace is a gift for the sinner (Romans 3:23-24). It is a gift that must be received to be of value. We receive grace when we call on the name of Christ. “. . . why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on His name.” (Acts 22:16).
If you wold like to know more – ask.