How to manage your money God’s Way.
Join us at Central Church of Christ 304 Hargrove Road, Tuscaloosa for Money Matters Weekend on January 29 & 30, 2016 as Keith Kasarjian shares how can manage our money God’s way.
Keith Kasarjian has preached for more than 20 years for churches in Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky. He earned a B.A. from Faulkner University and an M.B.S. from Bear Valley Bible Institute of Denver. He is the Assistant Director of Extension Studies at Bear Valley and Director of New School Development. Keith has taught in Bear Valley extensions in several countries and has done additional mission work in many others. His writings have been published in periodicals such as Gospel Advocate and Words of Truth. Keith is also a scuba diver and a marathon runner, who also enjoys camping with his family, golf, the outdoors, fitness, and cooking.
Friday, Jan 29
- 6:30 Registration / Refreshments
- 7:00 Welcome
- 7:15 Session 1: Giving that Feels Good: When we give, we like to feel good about it, but the reason we give makes all the difference in the world. Why do you give, what you give?
- 8:00 Break
- 8:15 Session 2: A Practical Plan for Generous Giving: We want to be generous, and be remembered as generous, but we don’t always know how to be so. This lesson will make the plan extremely practical
Saturday, Jan 30
- 9:00 Continental Breakfast
- 9:45 Session 3: Proverbial Financial Wisdom: Some of the best advice ever given on money was written by the wealthiest man of his day. We will take a look at the wisdom that will make a difference in your finances.
- 10:30 Break
- 10:45 Session 4: Living Within Your Means: With so much pressure on us to “keep up with the Joneses,” many are living beyond their means. We will give practical suggestion on how to spend less than we make.
- 11:30 Fellowship
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:30 Session 5: Digging out of Debt: Debt is easy to get into and hard to get out of. In this session we will demonstrate proven successful strategies for getting out of debt forever.