If living out my faith in you is banned
Then I’ll stand right before the jury
If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty”
This leads me to ask you and me, “If Christianity were a crime, would there be enough evidence to convict us?”
- Will my attendance at worship, Bible Classes, small groups, etc. prove your guilt of being a child of God?
- Do clothes your choose to wear display your modest obedience to God’s will?
- Are you living a life holy (separate) from the ways of the world? Does your lifestyle give your Christianity away?
- Does the fact that you avoid ungodly behaviors give you away?
- How about your compassion to others in the name of Christ?
- Will your co-workers, neighbors, or classmates say your speech is favorable to the way of Christ?
- Would an audit of my finances betray your faith?
- Would my media viewing habits confirm your faith or be evident you are not a Christian?
- Would your internet history be evident that you are a Christian?
- Would my FB, Instagram, Tweets, Snapchat prove your guilt as a Christian?