Good morning, Friday readers. Here are five things I read this week that I thought you would like to read as well.
- Donnie Bates at A Ready Answer helps us understand Biblical Confession
- Joe Butler at Faith and Footsteps leads us to Pursue Spiritual Growth.
- Jonathan Aigner Ponders Anew wondering if the “Worship Industry is Killing Worship.”
- Glenn Taylor studies how God’s Word connects Love and Giving.
- Mike Benson reflects on memories from Hurricane Katrina and the Debris in Our Lives.
Keep reading, keep learning, keep growing, and keep teaching.
Today’s bonus, just showed up this morning. It is from The Jenkins Institute – Why?