As a new feature on The Morning Drive, I am going to share five articles I read from others this week, and every Friday, that I think you might be interested in. Some or them are just food for thought, others carry some practical advice. The topic are varied. I hope you enjoy these reads.
- On Relational Evangelism – From Thom S. Rainer
- Spend Yourself – Joe Butler
- From 2006 but J. S. Smith writes an interesting article about what some Cheerleaders learned.
- The Blood Moon is all over the news and so are doomsday prophets. Focus Press has a good response.
- What not to say and what to say at a Funeral – J. L. Gerhardt shares his experiences and advice.