On Social media, today is Throw Back Thursday, so I thought I would go to the hard copy files (a real filing cabinet, with hanging folders) to the thick files labeled, “Miscellaneous Bulletin Articles” and pull one for the blog.
What If . . . ?
- What if God couldn’t find the time to bless us today because we could not find the time to thank Him yesterday?
- What if God decided to stop leading us tomorrow because we did not follow Him today?
- What if God did not walk with us today because we failed to recognize it as a day He made?
- What if we never saw another flower bloom because we grumbled when God sent rain?
- What if God stopped loving and caring for us because we failed to love and care for each other?
- What if God took away His Word tomorrow because we did not read it today?
- What if God had not send His Son because He wanted us to be prepared to pay the price for our own sin?
- What if God would refuse to hear us today because we refused to listen to His Word yesterday?
- What if God answered our prayers the way we answer His call to service?
- What if God met our needs the way we give Him our lives?
- What if . . .