About 4 years ago I heard Vance Hutton share a message entitled “Things to Remember.” I wrote his list in the back leaf of my Bible and every once in a while I look back at it. I looked at the list this morning and decided I would share it with you because, well it is worth sharing.
- You have a God to glorify.
- You have a Savior to imitate.
- You have a Soul to protect (save).
- You have a Body to “put to death.”
- You have Virtue to acquire.
- You have Heaven to seek.
- You have Eternity on which to meditate.
- You have Temptation to resist.
- You have the World to guard against.
- Perhaps today you have to Death to meet or perhaps the Lord will return today.
Get to thinking!
2 thoughts on “Ten Things to Think About”
I like this as it does give you food for thought
Pingback: Wednesday Link List | Thinking Out Loud