Here are the last 21 of the 101 ways to build a contagious church.
81. Convert your family.
82. Live the Christian life.
83. Don’t be afraid to admit when you’re wrong.
85. Don’t be afraid to admit you don’t know.
86. Find out.
87. Listen in view of change.
88. Give a good book to someone who is struggling.
89. Send a dollar to someone anonymously.
90. Make opportunities for growth.
91. Encourage special events.
93. Be Christ-like in all your actions.
94. Pray, pray, and pray some more.
95. Adopt a struggling family.
96. Enjoy the life God has given you.
97. Lift someone’s burden.
98. Visit the hospital every time a member is there.
99. Visit the nursing home.
100. Think positive.
101. Don’t forget that the prize is at the end of the journey and not at the beginning or middle.
I pray that these 101 ways will encourage you to work harder in Christ’s Kingdom as well as help the Kingdom grow.