An EXTRA Sermon 11.21.10 / Original – BSMc
- E – Everyone receives a greeting.
- X – Cross paths with guests (ask what they need).
- T – Take time with customers.
- R – Remember to suggest items.
- A – Always say. “Thank you.”
Fist Application to Parrish Church of Christ
- E – Every visitor receives a greeting from you and me
- X – Cross paths with visitors. Help them find classes, fountain, etc.
- T – Take Time with visitors to our assemblies.
- R – Remember to suggest class, to sit with you, or to lunch.
- A – Always thank visitors for being with us.
- An Extra Sermon
E = Everyone Needs Salvation
- 1 Tim 2:2-3
- Attributes of God
- My sin impacts God
- I need salvation
X = Cross of Christ is Where Sinners Meet Jesus
- Acts 12:4
- Heb 10:11-18
- Show how Cross meets the Attributes of God
- At the Cross, at the Cross . . .
T = Time is NOT on Our Side
- Heb 9:27
- We do not know what life holds for us.
- We do not know what time we have.
- Jas 4:13-15.
R = Raise Your Children to Trust & Obey God.
- Eph 6:4
- Deut 6:4-9
- The mistake of Israel during the Judges – “One generation away from apostasy.”
A = Ask for Help
- Gal 6:2 – from each other
- “We all need somebody to lean on.”
- Heb 4:14-16
- Ask for help from God.