Last month I celebrated my 43rd birthday. Although I am still younger than some I am older than many, and now have some bits of wisdom I would like to pass along to those behind me chronologically.
- I started out with nothing and still have most of it.
- I am finally getting my head together; now my body is falling apart.
- Funny, I don’e remember being absent-minded.
- Fact – Life is unfair!
- It is easier to get older than to get wiser.
- You can’t make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
- If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would have put them on my knees.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the length and depth.
- I spend a lot more time thinking about the hereafter: I walk in a room and wonder what I am here after.
- Funny, I don’t remember being . . . absent-minded.
What words of wisdom do you have to pass along?