From my study in Parrish, Alabama comes this morning’s top ten. Top Ten Reasons, I Love Being A Preacher:
10. I get to talk during worship.
9. I am blessed to have extra time to study God’s word.
8. I don’t sleep through the sermon.
7. I serve the GREATEST PEOPLE on Earth — God’s people!
6. Although the pay hasn’t always been great, God’s Retirement plan is wonderful.
5. People invite me to be part of their celebrations (weddings, anniversaries, etc.)
4. Fellowship Meals! Christian ladies (and some of us men) can really cook!
3. The privilege to help people in times of physical, fiscal, and spiritual needs.
2. My family shares in my ministry.
and reason I most love to preach . . . .
1. There is no greater message to proclaim! (Rom 1:16).
Rejoice in the Lord always, I repeat REJOICE!