(image courtesy of Daniel Howell Photography)
From the home office just off of AL Hwy 269 in Parrish, Alabama is today’s Top Ten Ways to Show Love to your husband or wife . . .
10. Speak Kindly to your love, even when you disagree. – Eph 4:29.
9. Put the one you love first, before yourself – Phil 2:3-4.
8. Write notes to them telling of the love you have for them – Phil 1:3-7.
7. Spend time with them, getting to know them even better, and enjoying their company – Song of Solomon (Songs) 8:6.
6. Build them up in public. I cringe when I hear other men putting down their wives and criticizing them in front of others. (I feel the same when women are men-bashing) – Matt 7:12.
5. Chase your spouse. You had to chase them to catch them, keep pursuing – Songs 3:1-4.
4. Give them and show them R-E-S-P-E-C-T – Eph 5:33.
3. Be affectionate with them – Songs 1:2.
2. Be faithful to them for life – 1 Tim 3:2, 12.
And most importantly, share a common faith in God and
1. Pray together – 1 Pet 3:7.