Good Monday! It is time we begin our work week and time to reflect on our marriages. I know, you know (or you need to know) that Marriage Matters. Today is a simple list of five things that you can do today that are mostly free (one of them may cost $1.00 or so) to communicate to your husband or wife their importance to you.
- At some point today, take a moment to send an email, text message, Facebook message, or voice-mail to your husband or wife just to say, “I love you.”
- On your way to home today, stop by a convenience store or florist (one flower is enough for this exercise) and pick-out a small surprise for your spouse on the way home.
- Make an embrace and a kiss the FIRST thing you do when you see each other this evening.
- Do something unexpected (do a chore that they usually do – laundry, dishes, garbage, etc.)
- Hold hands while taking a spring-time walk together.
Have a great marriage.